We design world’s first Remote Monitoring solution for gas leaks in the chemical industry. Our goal is to define a new standard for hazard monitoring protecting lives and our environment.
Invisible and toxic gases can be detected and mapped in real-time from kilometers distance. We are the first to bring this revolutionary monitoring approach to the chemical industries.
Grandperspective was founded in 2018 by remote sensing experts with vast experience in measurement system development and application. Remote Monitoring is a thrilling new way of gas detection. Bringing the concept to the industry needs excellent communication.
• Opportunity to shape the user experience of a revolutionary technology
• Working together with an enthusiastic team of developers
• Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning
• The chance to understand the user experience in with users in our pilot installations
• Collaborate with developers, project managers, and marketing to build the documentation of our user interfaces
• Transfer new developments into user-friendly documentation
• Create the technical documentation and manual
• Create documentation for final assembly, installation, and maintenance
• Create documentation for certification
• Version management
We are looking for
• Experience in technical writing
• Work experience as engineer (preferably)
• Experience in version management (e.g. GitHub)
• Skills in technical documentation software (MadCap Flare, Dita, or other)
• Understanding of design thinking, usability, and user experience best practices
• Preferably experience with quality management systems such as ISO 9001
• Organized, detail-oriented and able to balance multiple projects at the same time
• Strong written and spoken English skills
Bitte loggen Sie sich ein oder registrieren Sie sich, um sich auf das Projekt zu bewerben.