Wanted: Operational supporter of the network team (m/f/d) in Leverkusen
for my client from the chemical industry in Leverkusen, Germany I am looking for operational support of the network team (m/f/d).
* Support of the internal security SME
* Processing of Incidents and Changes
* Collaboration on project changes
* Optimization of rules and regulations
* Setup/move of VPN tunnels
What skills you need to bring:
* Good knowledge with at least 2 of the 3 firewalls relevant here: Palo Alto Firewalls incl. Panorama, Cicso ASA, Checkpoint Firewalls (you don't have to have expert knowledge here)
* Basic Wireshark knowledge
* Basic knowledge of routing and switching
* Analytical procedure for troubleshooting
* Experience with ticket systems (ideally Service Now)
* Proactive working
* Very good knowledge of English (min B1, project language is English)
* Work Permit to work in Germany
* Start: asap, at the latest in October
* Duration: until the end of the year with option of extension until mid/end 2020
* Utilization: 4-5 days/week, 1 day/week can be worked remotely
* Location: Leverkusen
Intersted? The next step:
If I have aroused your interest, I look forward to receiving your application with CV in Word and your hourly rate expectations.
Please address the document to Ms Julia Rosenow.
I am looking forward to your reply
If you are not available or this position does not match your qualifications, please forward it to interested colleagues and friends. If we recommend you, you will receive a €250 voucher from Amazon.
Bitte loggen Sie sich ein oder registrieren Sie sich, um sich auf das Projekt zu bewerben.