· 11 years’ extensive experience in both development and support of Software Solutions.
· Proficient Experience with software development and support methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile and Scrum, ITSM/ITIL.
· Skilful in Build, Release Management, Change Management, Incident Management and Problem Management.
· Proficient in installation, administration and maintenance on Atlassian Agile development tools like Confluence, Jira and Bitbucket.
· Efficient with Develop, enhance and maintain the build, deployment and configurations for continuous integration and automate regression and acceptance testing.
· Perfect in build and deployment automation using Jenkins/Hudson, MAVEN, ANT, Shell Script.
· Adept in Linux shell scripting and Python scripting.
· Experience in Linux system concepts, Unix, networking.
· Detailed knowledge on SAN and NAS storage systems.
· Detailed knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes to manage development environments through creation of Linux virtual containers.
· Detailed knowledge on LDAP and MS AD server management, configuration and mappings.
· Detailed knowledge with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and IBM BlueMix.
· Experience in administration of Tomcat, WebLogic and Tibco application servers.
· Experience in administration of Nginx http webserver.
· Efficient with monitoring and management tools like OEM, Tibco Hawk and in writing scripts using bash for automated monitoring of system resources.
· Automated daily application support activities using Java, Shell Script and Python to save human efforts.
· Used SonarQube and Static Code Analyser (SCA created by own) for code coverage and code quality.
· Managed enterprise Nexus Repository and JFrog Artifactory for project files and scripts.
· Experience with version control systems such as Subversion and GIT.
· Setup and administration of log mining processes utilizing LogStash and LEAF (Internal Framework for Logging and Auditing the applications) and visualising through Kibana.
· Knowledge and good understanding on Virtualization and Cloud Computing (Private, Public and Hybrid) such as VMware/EMC (Cloud Foundry).
· Created and Instigated Test Packs using SOAPUI and ReadyAPI.
· Involved to design DevOps framework for Micro Services based development.
· Experience in Installation, Configuration and maintenance of Enterprise Messaging Services like Tibco EMS, Weblogic JMS and IBM MQ series.
· Deep understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture.
· Proficient in designing, building and developing Enterprise Application Integration systems based on TIBCO & Oracle SOA.
· Extensive Knowledge on In-Memory database like Tibco Active Spaces.
· Highly developed organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Good Knowledge on Data Sciences using Python.
· Experience in Fine tuning the JVM settings to enhance the system performance using JProfiler profiling tools. Also optimized the startup performance and runtime performance.
· Experience in Installation and Mining of Servers data using IBM NMON.
· Deep understanding on ticketing tools like Service Now and Remedy
HCL/Royal Mail Group UK (Client)
Piotr Szuszkiewicz | Release Manager| Piotr.Szuszkiewicz1@royalmail.com
Balakrishna Bidarkar| Deputy General Manager| firstname.lastname@example.org
HR| HR| HR@hcl.com
William Coffey |Project Manager| William.Coffey@maersk.com