FÄHIGKEITEN, KENNTNISSE UND ERFAHRUNGEN
Heitenried/Berne, Switzerland and Germany
××××/××××××××××××× and ××××/××××××××××××× • ××××××××××××××××@××××××××××× • LinkedIn
Freelance International IT Project Manager
Leader and deliverer of complex, multicultural and global Information Technology projects
Highly experienced senior project manager with an exemplary record of delivering complex international projects, steering turnaround of inefficient operations and successfully developing IT and Business Strategies as well as solutions which deliver true value to business performance. Possesses well-developed business acumen coupled with behavioural change management and soft skills naturally acquired through formal collaboration with experts while working in diverse cultural environments. Collaborative communicator and senior management influencer who effectively manages stakeholder expectations and delivers successful outcomes. Leads and inspires people, and develops “high performance” teams that will deliver stretching goals.
• Business Planning & Marketing Strategies
• Account Management & Retention
• Market & Competitive Positioning
• Profitability Analysis
• Commercial & Contract Management
• Change Management & Transformation
• Strategic Business Partnerships
• Negotiations & Deal Structuring
• Technology & Business Linkage Planning
• Robust Roadmap Definition
• Coaching & Performance Management • Profit & Revenue Growth Maximisation
• Innovative Proposals & Bid Management
• Customer & Supplier Relationships
• Stakeholder Engagement & Influencing
• Business Transformation & Restructuring
• Process Improvement
• Roll-Outs & Implementation
• Architecture & Integration
• Enterprise Level Global Deployments
• User Training & Support
• Leadership & Team Development
Application Business Consultant, Postbank/Deutsche Bank, Hannover, Germany
September - 2019 –
Consultancy and PM for the project “Replatforming” of eBIS Solution (SAP-based customization).
• Close teamwork with key players (IT Managers and Developers) to assist Agile PM (Scrum) planning
• Review and controlling as well as coordination with Host Developers (IBM MVS & DB2)
• Application of Deutsche Bank Security guidelines and rules
Application Support and Enhancement for Booking Solution, SKAN Tours Int., Hannover, Germany
September - 2018 – 2019
Carried out a full analysis and review of the old code (Cobol) and completed missing documentation on a mission critical application, based on VMWare, used by more than 70 users for millions of booking records, accounting and quality control as well as for managing 12 own-owned hotels. Implemented missing functionalities and features in the old Cobol code. Enhanced source code control and management of future versions.
• Added an email functionality in a +35 years old Cobol program for modern processes.
• Successfully analysed very old programs and Database structures to integrate new functionalities.
• Created new documentation based on almost non-existing one.
• Very close cooperation with users and main stakeholders as well as owners and management to successfully implement requirement and delivering high quality as well as satisfaction for German quality.
DB Administrator & Manager HQ TMS Migration, Airbus, France & Germany
October 2017 – March 2019
Deputy to the Lead Service Manager and Project Manager for internal TMS tasks. Mission based on very critical context for Treasury Management System of Airbus attached to 95 Servers for Financial applications and 600 Servers (Windows and Unix), to be moved from Munich and Paris to Toulouse with no delays. Acted on behalf of Atos France and Germany versus Airbus teams in France and Germany. High demand on multilingual and multicultural aspects for managing tasks and teams. Managed meeting with a team of 10 freelancers on the same project. Reviewed and assessed all existing technical documentation. Collected technical knowledge from current Airbus operational teams and drew up basic operational procedures where documentation was missing or incomplete. Took over the service according to the existing processes and maintained the assets in operational conditions. Operated the work orders raised by the end-users (level 3 support). This involved frequent travel between sites in Germany and France to coordinate projects and teams as well as gathering missing information directly from Airbus.
• Build up “Task Force” team (Tiger Team) for TSM projects to separate TSM and Generic Servers tasks.
• Coordinated missing project management tasks from client’s side, in order to give fluent project process.
• DBA for Oracle and MS-SQL Server Farm (Cluster)
Project Manager, Recovery and Development of Existing Salary Applications, ADP Employer Services, Germany, February 2017 – December 2017
Led the fast acquisition of all functions and legal aspects of a huge Salary Cobol-program used by thousands of companies in a data center, to assure continuity until end of phase of the application, Worked with the French and German ADP-team on site to speed up integration and recovery of the running environment. Documented and understood existing modules aged 40+ years in order to assure interaction and modifications due to legal aspects as well as debugging. Led a team of 25 from Germany and France to work on site and remote.
• Successfully moved old programs to the new platform without interruption (approx. 2.5 million transactions per months).
• Achieved challenging task to analyse poorly documented Cobol code on Unix and Unisys hosts.
• Acted as “translator” between customer’s employees in France and Germany to coordinate tasks.
• Ensured compliance with the new EU data retention law introduced May 2018.
• Was formed in a very short period on the various salary and wages legislations and procedures in Germany for better understanding local business rules.
Project Manager, Development of an Interactive TV Solution based on Android and Cloud (PHP)
January 2016 – December 2016
Developed the concept of a brand-new Interactive TV solution based on a new Android Set Top Box and Cloud based management for a 4 Star and 5 Star hotel chain with a minimal development budget within a tight 12 month timescale. Carried out on site testing, debugging and beta run. Managed and liaised between the Development Team, end user, supplier and other third parties to assure smooth project flow. Setup documentation and maintenance rules for the end user as well as for Development Team. Led a team of 5 full time programmers, administration and sales-team.
• Successfully delivered the project on time and within budget. Installed and deployed 5 prototypes to international customer hotels.
• Implemented and built up a support and maintenance team for customer.
• Worked closely with hardware supplier in China to ensure correct firmware integration.
• Successfully created Air Mouse, a new generation of remote control.
Rosari IT-Services, Geneva, Switzerland, 2002 – Jan 2016
Founder and CEO
Started as a freelance software developer but quickly developed into managed IT services that grew quickly to a multi-national company, with two offices in Switzerland and offices in France, Italy and Morocco, that provided IT Services to clients in the Hospitality (4* and 5*-Hotels) industry. Provided ongoing support for existing ERP and Cobol solution ‘LOGO’.
La Réserve Collection Geneva, Paris, St. Tropez IPTV, network, Satellite, Wifi, VOD, TVs, PMS, 110 rooms
Rocco Forte Hotels Geneva IPTV, network, Satellite, VOD, TVs, PMS, 150 rooms
Le Negresco Nice, France IPTV, network, Satellite, Wifi, VOD, TVs, PMS, 150 rooms
Crowne Plaza Geneva IPTV, network, Satellite, VOD, TVs, PMS, 420 rooms
Intercontinental Geneva IPTV, network, Satellite, VOD, PMS, 450 rooms
Schweizerhof, Katari Group Berne IPTV, Satellite, VOD, TVs, PMS, 150 rooms
Four Season´s Geneva IPTV, Satellite, VOD, TVs, PMS, 220 rooms
Base Nyon Nyon IPTV, network, Satellite, Wifi, VOD, TVs, PMS, sound, VoIP, 60 rooms
Terre Blanche Côte d´Azur IPTV, Satellite, Wifi, VOD, PMS, 250 rooms
Westminster Nice IPTV, network, Satellite, Wifi, VOD, TVs, PMS, 120 rooms
Palmeraie Palace Marrakech IPTV, Satellite, PMS, 350 rooms
Bab Hotel by Yves St. Laurent Marrakech IPTV, network, Satellite, Wifi, VOD, TVs, PMS, 60 rooms
Chalet Engelhorn Gstaad IPTV, network, Satellite, Wifi, TVs, 40 rooms
Villa Sable des Roses Marrakech IPTV, network, Satellite, Wifi, VOD, TVs, 35 rooms
Villa Honegg Lucerne IPTV, network, Satellite, VOD, TVs, PMS, 80 rooms
Mövenpick Switzerland TV installation and setup for all 4 MVP hotels in CH, 1200 rooms
Villa Fiorentina Monaco IPTV, network, Satellite, Wifi, VOD, TVs, 52 rooms
Project Manager, NTT & Verio, Europe & USA June – December 2004
Worked out of Geneva, Miami and Zürich, to deploy and recover strategic key customers in Europe. Efficiently managed multiple projects for delivery to major customers. Developed and maintained strong business relations with Verio EU and USA.
Project Manager and Consultant, PSINet Europe, October 2003 – April 2004
Led complex outsourcing and hosting projects. Primary customer contact for projects while aiming to win and deploy the bid and attain defined revenue, EBIT and customer satisfaction goals in projects. Conducted risk analysis and consulted customers during pre-sales (TCO, outsourcing design including security issues, HW/OS, DB, applications, etc.). Responsible for RFI/RFP, cost assessment and pricing.
Project Manager, Clifford Chance, Italy, February – May 2003
Led and delivered a project, which was in a ‘disaster recovery mode’, relocating from an existing unreliable and unstable application to a new version based on MS-SQL.
Hôtel des Finances (Tax Office State of Geneva), Switzerland, June 2002 – January 2003
Key contributor in a project to relocate and maintain existing tax-applications from Unisys host to Unix (HP/UX).
Bell AG, Web based ERP/MIS Application and Intranet 2001 – 2002
Siebel CRM Implementation 2001
Molard, POS Retail/ERP and Production System (SCM) 2000 – 2001
MGS Information Systems SA 2000 – 2001
Kern, Real Time Reporting 2000 – 2001
Swisscom, Customer Care 1992
Swiss PTT, Development of Project Management Tools 1990
Nixdorf, Application Migration 1987
System Administrator, Digital Equipment Corp. (DEC) 1986 – 1986
MIGROS, Container Management 1984
ITP S.r.l, Milano (Italy), 4GL Accounting Package 1983
NORASIA Shipping SA, Shipping Application 1982 – 1983
Category Products & Services
PM Related Knowledge PMBOK®, Project Plan Pro (Advanced Projects Institute)
Tools Project Management Tools and Techniques in general MS Visio, MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Intrexx (Intranet), Citrix, Jira, Remedy, Semaphore
Languages Active Server Pages (ASP), Visual Basic, COBOL, HTML
Databases MS-SQL Server, Access, MySQL, ISAM, Pervasive SQL, Btrieve, VSAM, ORACLE 10,11,12
Operating Systems Windows 2000/2003 (Workstation & Server), XP, Unix – Linux, VAX/VMS (DCL), Novell Netware, DB clusters and servers
Various Business applications (ERP), Data and system-migration/planning (tools), Data interfacing and replication (redundancy), User interface design
Telco/Telecoms Over 2 years’ experience in consulting and project management as well as implementations in telecommunication-focused projects (TELCO/CLEC)
Datawarehouse, CRM and ERP Over 3 years’ experience in consulting and project management for Datawarehouse and ERP/CRM related projects (Siebel)
IT-Consulting Over 5 years’ experience in consulting and project management as well as implementations in various IT projects
BI Over 1 years’ experience in consulting and project management for Business Intelligence projects
Datacenter Security, certification (ISO), procedures, especially hosting and access, cloud computing
Knowledges ADSL, Internet, Webservice Providing, Disaster Recovery Managed Services, NOCs
DIR Proven disaster recovery expertise for time critical environments
Education and Credentials
National Commercial High School Diploma CH, Feusi, German College in Berne
University Degree Diploma, Italian College, Istituto Pareto, Lausanne
German (Native/First language)
Swiss German (Native/First Language)
English (Business fluent)
French (Bilingual/Business fluent)
Italian (Business fluent)
Arabic (“Small Talk”)
Member of Project Management Institute