FÄHIGKEITEN, KENNTNISSE UND ERFAHRUNGEN
SAP Senior Consultant Basis, SAP HANA, SAP CRM, SAP SD/MM, SAP ABAP Fiori (08 ans d’expérience)
IT consultant familiar with the entire SAP system, with over 8 years of proven experience in improving multinational corporate environments. Strong analytical skills, very good adaptability and evolution, as well as excellent communication skills to explain information.
From Januar 2014 to Decembre 2015
Senior SAP Basis /HANA Consultant
Main activities :
• Definition of technical operations involving SAP environments with the departments concerned.
• Analysis of customer needs and recommendations or proposals around adapted SAP solutions.
• Establishment of authorizations (SAP ECC6, SAP S / 4HANA).
• Incident management (mainly related to all processes).
• Review and optimization of the process related to the Business.
• Definition of business process monitoring and operation using dashboards builder.
• Installation and configuration of SAP ECC6.0 systems.
• Implementation ERP information systems (Solman7.1, ECC6.0, BO4.1).
• Installation of support package and enhancement Package.
• Database administration HANA ,DB2, SQL MySQL administration.
• Add-on Installation ( SHIPERP).
• Idocs Monitoring .
• SAP XI QRFC Monitoring and reprocessing in real time.
• Monthly refresh of SAP systems..
• Daily and weekly verification of systems with corrective actions.
• Installation and administration of a transport management system (TMS) system landscape.
• Performance audit and tuning.
• Ensure the technical evolution of SAP systems.
• Client Copies.
• Memory optimization, tuning and performance.
• Build of Sandbox.
• ensure application availability and data integrity.
• Installation of support package and enhancement package.
• Dumps resolution.
• User Management.
• Transport management.
• Job management.
• Implementation of access security to SAP: Central User administration configuration: CUA.
• User management, transport management, Jobs management.
• Data cleaning and conversion using tools such as LSMW, interfaces including EDI / IDOC and RFC
• Knowledge of the different SAP modules (SD, MM) and its correlation with real-time business practices.
• Test of sales documents, billing document and credit management functionality.
• Knowledge of SD account assignment and revenue recognition processes.
• Knowledge in SD Sales Process: Creation and Control of the Business Process in IMG.
• Definition of Partner Functions.
• Configuration of the Organizational Structure, including sales organization, distribution chain, divisions, sales offices and shipping point.
• Good knowledge of SAP MM such as purchasing, stock management and Master Data.
• Monitoring and Management of the daily problems of end users linked to the SD and MM modules.
• Creation of functional and technical specifications in order to facilitate the transfer of data between SAP and Web applications using RFC, IDOC and XML messages to Implement the Sales and Distribution SD process.
• Configuration of Material Master, Purchasing Info records, Equipment master, Plant Maintenance Master data ...
• Support during the post-implementation phase and ensuring the proper functioning of the MM part.
• Support of the SAP MM team in the verification and maintenance of the Procurement Process.
• Management of SAP authorizations and profiles.
• Development of an ABAP program for the creation of delivery slip forms .
• Development of a modified ABAP BP HEAD Component, BP CONT and BP EMPL program to add additional fields.
• Customize an ABAP BP CONT SEARCH, BP HEAD SEARCH program to meet specific confidential search criteria.
• Knowledge of architecture on SAPUI5 FRAMEWORK and various ABAP Workbench tools.
• Resolutions of performance related dumps.
• Creation of specific transactions for the management of supplier contracts (ALV TREE, ALV GRID, ABAP object) in close collaboration with users.
• Configuration of SAP HANA Database Lifecycle Manager (HDBLCM).
• Integrate BOBJ 4.0 and BODS 4.0 with SAP HANA 1.0.
• Installation of SAP HANA Studio.
• SAP HANA HDBSQL command line
• Management of SAP HANA Administration Tools.
• Monitoring SAP APO, SAP HANA.
• Installation of SAP HANA Studio.
• HANADB backup management.
• Loading data into the SAP HANA database using SLT, BODS
• Data extraction from flat files, ECC and Oracle.
• SAP HANA security management such as user management, assignment of roles to users and management of analytical privileges to enable precise access control.
• Help our client to implement Fiori on typical NW portal applications.
• Knowledge of the FIORI installation
• Experience in ABAP debugging, performance tools, execution analysis, SAP work planning, SQL trace.
• Development and customization of views (ABAP), fields and buttons according to the client's request.
• Experience and understanding of SAP BASIS and security components in terms of SAP FIORI.
• Configuration of the Fiori package on SAP NW Gateway
Senior SAP CRM Consultant
• MSSQL Server2008 Database Administration.
• Involved in configuration and administration of console and data Loads via LSMW.
• Configuring and Providing the SAP BO 4.1 System
• Implementation of access security to SAP: Setting of the Central User Administration: CUA.
• Security, authorization management and SAP profiles.
• Troubleshooting and resolutions of memory issues.
• Realization of SAP Key Performance Indicator (KPI) documents for administration and operation.
• Setting up OSS notes.
• Follow-up of the replication between CRM and BW via Middleware.
• Ensure the availability, stability and security of systems and trace any alerts and incidents to internal resources .
• Management of CRM services (alerts, opportunities and equipment).
• Good experience in the configuration and design of the CRM Web UI interface.
• Design and configuration of various CRM Web UI user interface roles and navigation bar.
• Configuration and customization of CRM activities, CRM accounts ,Z-components, quotations and opportunities.
• Saprouter Management .
• Smartform management.
• Clean up the data by applying the merges of the CRM accounts in duplicate.
Coca-Cola Japan 2012 to 2013 Integration Cloud Consultant:
• Design, development and deployment of integration solutions for Cloud, On-Premises and Hybrid scenarios via Cloud IPAAS platform from DELL BOOMI.
• Full cycle project implementations involving integration using Dell Boomi as the iPaaS solution (Integration Platform as service).
• Preparation of documentation relating to business requirements by studying and analyzing FDD (functional design documents) functional and technical specifications.
• Definition of the middleware architecture (Atom, MySQL Molecules).
• Implementation of architectural concepts for the mapping functions of the Boomi platform (Batch, WS / JDBC, DB2 and Atom) (XML, test scripts, Groovy), etc.
• Development of interfaces, mapping, identification of table sources, files and transformation to destination targets, database flat files.
• Integration of Dell Boomi with various external Sources Hadoop, SAP, MDMTools ,Ebest, New Hokan and Super Daiwa systems.
• Integration and exchange of replicated master data flows between Boomi , and SAP.
• Ensure the replication of data from Legacy SAP system CockeOne system to Hadoop through Boomi interfaces.
• Ensure the replication of Master data from SAP to the Hadoop system.
• Development and configuration of specific components in the BOOMI interfaces sch as usiness rules..
• Develop Interfaces with very heavy transformations for data acquisition from SAP ECC and SAP.
• Identification and verification and loading of data sources by maintaing SQL script and Complexe queries .
• Development of data extraction , integration triggers.
• Development of Shell Ksh scripts to coordinate the execution of processes.
• Configurations of client interfaces involving different types of B2B communication protocols such as (FTP, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS and Web services).
• Definition of technical documentation for all the interfaces developed related to Boomi project.
• Collection and synthesis of new needs after the merger of Coca Cola Japan East and West CCBJI.
• Supported off hours by monitoring critical interfaces to remedy or escalate issues as they occur and avoid production environment down time.
• Collaboration with teams and other Departments to plan, analyze and create technical solutions for continuous delivery to production.
2011 Computer Science Engineer