We significantly increase our clients’ performance in the Sporting Goods and Lifestyle Industry by
• activating a comprehensive omni channel distribution structure
• managing all facets of a multichannel entry into the European market
• creating successful seasonal and long term Go-To-Market plans for thedigital, multichannel consumer landscape
• Omni Channel Distribution
The future is digital. This can only be achieved by a wholistic and committed approach. We guide our clients through the new strategies, company structure, and data management tools needed for a fully digital focus.
Our mission is to implement an omni-channel distribution model by activating appropriate DTC (direct to consumer) channels, addressing needed changes within the company, and aligning wholesale activities.
Target: Small to medium sporting goods companies seeking to reinvent their consumer and wholesale channel distribution model; to maximize business opportunities; and to remove existing dependency on mono-channel strategies and wholesale buying trends.
• European Market Entry
The European Sporting Goods and Lifestyle market is a unified opportunity, with diverse regulations, business cultures, and distribution models. While major retailers and e-commerce provide regional solutions, there is still a need to align consumers, fiscal requirements, and local barriers of entry to become a serious market player.
Our mission is to offer a starting platform for brands online, while customizing a competitive, omni channel European distribution model. We enable clients to navigate European regulations and best business practices to reach target consumers across all channels with the lowest possible complexity.
Target: Global Sporting Goods companies, seeking a competitive and sustainable entry into the European market.
• Product Relevance
The way consumers perceive and purchases product is changing. Product assortments need to be available more frequently and through multiple distribution channels. The product offering itself needs to be ready for a sustainable future. The product engine and the Go-To-Market process need to allow more frequent product introductions and respect consumers’ increasing sustainability awareness.
Our mission is to build a Go-To-Market process for each client’s unique size and structure, in order to address the different consumer purchase behaviors within in each distribution channel, and to address the need for product innovation.
Target: Sporting Good Brands with the desire to strengthen consumer bonding through increased product introduction frequency, responsibility, and relevance.
Erfahrung in Jahren
Close to market
Stunden- und Tagessatz
Um den Stunden- und Tagessatz zu sehen, loggen Sie sich bitte ein
• Decisive entrepreneur, experienced to manage P&L and revenues of >100 Mio EUR, delivering growth and profitability by implementing innovative distribution and account strategies.
• >25 years’ cross functional experience in Sport, Lifestyle and Fashion, with clear understanding of omni-channel requirements for wholesale and ecommerce.
• GTM specialist, used to guide and control local sales and merchandising teams, with the ability to implement significant change management projects and process enhancing improvements along the
entire value chain.
• Managed and inspired broader teams (FTE’s >30 direct & >100 functional reports), with hands-on and problem-solving mentality.
• Operated in all regions globally and part of the management team that built and positioned one of industries leading brands.
• Experienced to engage and negotiate with key business partner, general manager and C-Level leaders.
• Delivered successful product collections and assortment strategies, possessing detailed knowledge of the product creation process and consumer needs (collection size 2 billion EUR).
Ralf Puschmann Experience 2020.pdf
Hochgeladen am: 02.11.2020
Bitte loggen Sie sich ein oder registrieren Sie sich, um das Freelancer zu kontaktieren.