FÄHIGKEITEN, KENNTNISSE UND ERFAHRUNGEN
6+ years of successful experience in the B2B market. Master of International business by the Higher School of Economics (Moscow). Broad experience in global consulting agencies such as PwC and Fleishman-Hillard Vanguard. Whether it's about building a new brand, refreshing or pivoting the existing brand, packaging the services, we support you using conventional and digital instruments.
Head of projects
Smartiee international agency - Moscow
September 2016 to Present
I have delivered several projects in brand strategy and PR for international technology companies and law firms.
1. Supported SPEAKUS (https://speakus.club/), an Irish technology company providing remote conference interpreting, to embroider their presence on the domestic market and expand abroad - to Europe and Asia:
• Determined unique customer categories within the MICE industry and language service providers;
• Analyzed the customer base and uncovered behavior insights and essential criteria for purchasing interpretation services;
• Defined focus points for further brand positioning;
• Identified 32 direct and indirect competitors across the globe. Mapped the competitors based on their geographical presence and evaluated the pricing, partner programs, and marketing channels;
• Composed the articles and press releases. Placed publications in the US, Kazakhstan, and Russian media.
2. Supported Smartiee international agency and Statut law school on Benchmarking quality of legal advisory services in Russia - 2019 (https://smartiee.agency/legalbenchmarking)
• Surveyed 130+ heads of legal departments (surveys and in-depth interviews);
• Identified factors influencing the choice of a contractor, marketing channels, emotional portrait of the ideal consultant, promising areas for further development.
3. Managed the public relations effort for Resonance Software, Palo Alto tech company (USA) (https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/resonance-software).
• Researched current positioning and helped the company to adjust its brand messaging to different audiences.
• Composed the articles and press releases. Ensured placements in the US and European media. Increasing mobile app traffic to 30%.
• Supported the company on its path to patenting the technology in the USA and enrolling into the UC Berkeley's SkyDeck Accelerator Program, along with a new round of investments of $ 300K.
4. Managed the public relations effort to Enforce, Russian law firm.
• Publication of attorney's comments in Russian prominent media venues - Vedomosti, Inc. Russia,
RBC, Forbes, Pravo.ru, Delovoy Petersburg.
5. Managed the public relations effort in Russia for the 4th major player in global consumer electronics and home appliances.
• Press coverage of opening of the industrial park and factory in the Russian region. Content creation and distribution in top-ranked and regional media.
6. Submission of several Russian and international law firms for participation in the international rankings. Preparation of legal firm’s positioning, a summary of capabilities and detailed overview of project expertise. As a result, The Legal 500, Chambers, IFLR 1000 and Best Lawyers rewarded firms with top positioning in the ranking.