EMBA, Dipl. Software Eng.
EU & CH , Eurozone
Aktualisiert am 12.03.2019
A senior and hands-on interim CIO and program/ transformation manager (also effective as trusted advisor) successful in evolving and transforming businesses driven by service innovation and digitalization. More then 20 years of outstanding experience and proven track record in managing very large and complex transformation programs of over 100 M€ and IT organizations of over 650 FTE’s. Highly competent knowledge of transportation, telecom and financial industries. Realised projects of predictive but also agile life cycles including devops principles.
Strong entrepreneurial, social and leadership skills with extensive experience in the areas of operating model design and implementation, organizational change, IT cost reduction programs and management of interdisciplinary (global) teams. Decisiveness based on profound capabilities in analytical, conceptual and creative problem-solving thinking. Senior commercial negotiator and presentator/networker of stakeholder on C-level (IT and business). Servant leader and excellent coach and changing mind set and culture of staff by inspiring and strong positive spirit
• Senior program manager of large complex programs/projects; Budget > 100 M€ and >120 FTE.
• Deutsche Bahn – Lead Development of the digital service business. The model includes all aspects of an entreprenuerial and organisational change (according greenfield approach – with new vision and TOM: service business modells, processes/governance, organisational setup according agility and devops principles, new roles and competences, leading edge technology. Radical renewals: sales attitude, business consulting, market/customer research, service portfolio development, business modeling.
• UBS AG: Spearheading the global organizational transformation of the internal IT provider (>4000 FTE). Starting point a local focus with technology mindset, endpoint an IT service provider with a globally streamlined organisation, processes and roles according strong service oriented principles and cultural spirit.
Tel. +49 069 265-17282
Mobile: 0160 974 936 81
Leiter / Head of Service Integrator & Provider (T.IPS) and Data Center Services (T.IPD)
DB Systel GmbH
Tel. +49 69 265-17455
Mobile: +49 175 26 84 68 6 (kein SMS Empfang)
Product Owner doServices / Service Design Gilde
Service Design & Consulting (T.IPS 1)
DB Systel GmbH
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Mobile: +41 79 903 5563
Contracts Manager MCS EMEA
Hitachi Vantara AG
What I offer
• A practice working with IT and Business executives to catalyze enterprise-wide IT Business Service transformation, including shaping the transformation ambition and strategy, formulating new IT business models and prioritizing strategic capabilities and operating model imperatives.
• Transformation/ change approaches, tools and accelerators which are applicable to the range of disruptors organizations are tackling today – like new processes and split or merge entrepreneurial capabilities.
• Profound digitalization practice based upon the orchestration of internal/external service capabilities generation new business and market value
• Addressing all dimensions necessary for a successful and sustainable entrepreneurial change mind set of staff processes and roles according strong service oriented principles and cultural spirit
• Trusted CxO advisor: Over 10 years acting as CIO or consulting on C-level
• Communication and collaboration with senior business partners and stakeholders (CxO level - as former CTO/Market CIO and Managing Director)
• Hands on senior Manager with excellence knowledge/competences implementing complex undertakings successfully in dynamic/changing environment
• Entrepreneurial leadership with robust progress monitoring and financial management >110 M€ Budget and a staff of 120 FTE.
• Coaching and mentoring of (senior) management, teams and staff to boost them to next level of development.
• Willingness to travel.