I help teams develop their technical strategy and create growth and sustainability both in code and working environment. I'm a certified Scrum Master and veteran coder and am deeply passionate about working with both code and people which puts me in a unique position to be able to translate business needs into the technical and create the technical in a way that has developers be their most creative. I love to discover emerging best practices in bring them into my work environment. My favorite projects are high-quality, aesthetically enjoyable web and mobile applications and backends.
I'm looking for a full-time or freelance project where I can work with other brilliant engineers and designers who value collaboration, passion, and trust. I moved to Munich in 2015 and prefer to be based here. I’m willing to travel in Europe or work remote.
Rochester Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Science, 2002
Certified Scrum Master, Scrum Alliance, 2008
• I’m an influencer and enjoy working with people as much as I work with code.
• I’m a good communicator. I’m clear and succinct in my communication, and I listen to others.
• I’m a guide and a leader. I transform teams to work better together.
• I’m a good developer. I care about a maintainable and understandable architecture.
• Excited about my work. I am clear of my life’s purpose and move toward it.
• I’m more interested in experience than theory. I learn from what I and others try.
Stephen Horvath Resume.pdf
Bitte loggen Sie sich ein oder registrieren Sie sich, um das Freelancer zu kontaktieren.