Planned and deployed Datacenter including design and architecture of network and security. Create and maintain documents related to installation, configuration and process of all system including NW and rack Visio diagram.
• Responsible for Hardware installation, Network setup and cabling. Configure Router and Switches connection Trunk ports, VLAN, TX, RX and QOS.
• Installed, configured and maintained the Network infrastructure, cabling and racking management.
• Install and Manage ESXi 6.0, 6.7, vCenter 6.x installation, Storage Datastore configuration, patches, upgrades,
resource optimization and troubleshooting issues on network and IOPS related.
• Install and manage Virtual Desktop solution from VMware Horizon for Blast/PCoIP protocol, Configure Full
Clone and Instant Clone VDI machine. configure desktop provisioning and policies. Install Nvidia Grid vGPU
hardware and configure License servers.
• Setup Database for Horizon servers and configure SQL connection and logs.
• Configure External Access Point connection and firewall rules to allow external site and global users.
• Install and configuration raid on EMC Dell storage. Manage Storage Cluster and snapshots and backup. Perform OneFS version upgrade and firmware upgrades. Replace disk failure and perform replication.
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining user accounts, profiles, file sharing, access privileges and overall network and system security.
• Providing system administration functions for local and remote system. Proactive monitor and fix issues.
• Supported Incident/change and problem tickets. Working directly with the vendors Dell, Nvidia & VMware,
Engineering team on improvements of projects’ solutions.
• Support firewall related issues and high latency for users from Asia and India. Monitor LAN and WAN
networking, configure and optimize network and Blast/PCoIP protocol to provide excellent connection for
• Planning and implementation of scheduled maintenance work in coordination with key customer.
• Perform ESXi patching and server Bios update to protect security vulnerabilities.
• Completed ESXi & vCenter migration from 6.0 to 6.7. Upgraded VDI Horizon environment from 7.2 to 7.7.
Migrated Database and SQL server 2017, Windows Server 2012, 2016, GPO, Active Directory.